Tuesday, July 12, 2005

T minus four days and counting...

OK the clock is ticking and it is really starting to sink in a bit. We leave Friday afternoon for China. It was weird yesterday cleaning the high-chair and the car seat for Amanda. (Anthony helped me and he did a great job.) It's hard to imagine that Traci and I will have our little girl in those seats very shortly.

The packing will commence tomorrow so I am told. Our friend Lisa Cocking is coming over tomorrow to help Traci pack everything up. Lisa and her husband Tim, have adopted twice from China. They have three beautiful little girls. Thank you Tim and Lisa for all your advise and support.

I think we are mostly ready for the trip. We are in the stage of making sure all things are in order around the house. Cutting the lawn, stopping the mail, giving away the cat. .....did I say give away the cat I meant giving the cat enough food for a day...ok arrangements for the cat are handled.

I while prepare for our trip I found a great way for me to touch base with the office while gone. Skype is a outstanding free service that allows you to make call through the Internet. From one Skype user to another. All you need is a computer with a microphone and speakers or headphones and the free software that you download from the web. I had a great conversation the other day with my brother Joe using this software. He has DSL service and I was at home using dial up. It made the call conversation between Michigan and Tennessee free and it sounded great. Well, if you decide to sign up look me up. My contact information is AnthonyProgar3.

See ya.

Anthony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie and I are praying for you as you journey. Safe travels.

Keith