
Hello Friends,
It is Monday afternoon here in Lanzhou, China. Traci and the kids are napping after a very busy morning. I was napping myself trying to get myself to feel better. I went to bed not feeling so great last night and today I don't feel any better. I feel like I have a rock in my gut. I think one of the other men had the same thing and he felt much better after 24 hours.

This morning our tour of the city continued. We were taken to 5 springs park. In a previous post I included the view from our window, here at the hotel. Well, this park is at the base of this mountain. It was a very beautiful place.
The park is quite large and hosts a Buddist temple. This was interestinng to see. The building that you see below dates back to the second century.

Of course what would a Buddist temple be with out statues?


Anthony had so much fun at this park. There really was a lot for him to do and see. Such as....Ride a Camel....

....And jump up and down a bit. It is not quite like what Pa Pa and Grammy has, but he had a blast.


Amanda is doing so well. She is really adjusting so dang well to us. Praise God for this. I really thought things were going to be a lot rougher. I know there is a long way to go, but all indications is that she is adapting well.

Traci is doing great. Amanda is taking to her so well I can't even describe it. Amanda knows who her mommy is.
Take care everyone.
Anthony





5 comments:
Wow, such interesting e-mails you have been sending and the pictures are wonderful. Really like the one of Anthony on the camel!!
Amanda is so cute and all the pictures are so great of her. You must have a good camera to get such good pictures. We have traveled to a lot of countries but not China so now we almost feel like we have been there too.
Ralph and Joyce Dornton
I must say I totally agree with some previous posts about Traci glowing!! The pic of you holding Amanda in the midst of the crowd is stunning. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.
We almost had George last night- I had a nasty bout with the flu that George didn't handle well. He recovered after a brief hospital stay so its back to waiting again :-)
I miss you but am so thrilled at the wonderful experience you are having.
Kate
We just got in and I had to run to the computer to see how your past few days have gone. It sounds like you are having a wonderful adventure. Traci you are glowing!!
We hope we can get to MI soon to see ya all.
Lisa
Words will never express how grateful I am for your wonderful posts. Hearing how well you are doing with Mikayla and seeing the happy pictures is priceless. The shots of the sights helps me picture the trip. I also appreciate the pictures of Brooks and ZhangLi you have emailed back to us. God has blessed you with a wonderful family and me with meeting you on the net. Have a safe trip. You all are in my prayers.
elaine
You guys have a real cute daughter and of course Anthony IV is too. I wish I could meet them before they get older. :-)
Love ya,
Leigh-Anne
Post a Comment