Saturday, September 17, 2005

Catching up on our posts

Hello Everyone,

Traci and I are pleased that so many of you have enjoyed our blog. I am sorry that I have not updated it in a very long time. There are two reasons for this. The first is that until just a couple of days ago, we only had dial up internet service. This was so painful to deal with. Updating the blog was for all practical purposes was impossible and with such a slow speed it would take forever or maybe even longer.

The second reason is the time factor. Yes, believe it or not time is a premimun with two children and fighting with a painfully slow internet connection just ate into that time.

What you will see in the next post or two will be some intented posts that Traci put together that I intended to post when we got home. We will be current quickly and soon more pictures!

Anthony

No comments: